Welcome to IAT Specialty
IAT Specialty offers Excess and Surplus Lines coverage for the general agency marketplace. Operations are conducted from offices in Omaha, Nebraska and Scottsdale, Arizona.
We provide insurance for commercial risks involving general liability, liquor liability, excess/umbrella, property, and garage liability, in addition to a number of secondary coverages such as crime and inland marine. Most coverages offered are considered part of the Surplus Lines market and include more difficult risks that the standard lines markets will not offer. Our top classes of business include:
|• Apartments||• Grocery Stores||• Artisan Contractors|
|• Condominiums||• Shopping Centers||• Mini/Self Storage Units|
|• Hotels/Motels||• Warehouses||• Lessor’s Risk|
|• Restaurants||• Offices||• Dwellings|
IAT Specialty only conducts business through contracted independent general/wholesale agencies. Coverage is written in all fifty states. Insureds and/or retail agencies needing insurance through our Surplus Lines market should contact a general/wholesale agent in their local area.
IAT Specialty is part of the IAT Insurance Group and issues policies through a variety of companies within the group.
All companies within the IAT Insurance Group are rated A- by A.M. Best and include:
- Acceptance Casualty Insurance Company, A- IX
- Acceptance Indemnity Insurance Company, A- IX
- Commercial Alliance Insurance Company, A- VI
- Harco National Insurance Company, A- VIII
- IAT Reinsurance Company Ltd., A- XI
- Occidental Fire & Casualty Company of North Carolina, A- IX
- Service Insurance Company, A- VI
- TransGuard Insurance Company of America, A- VIII
- Wilshire Insurance Company, A- IX